- ZiiLock can ship most countries around the world there is a notable shipping service (i.e. FedEx, UPS, DPD, DHL, etc.).
- Title to and risk of loss for the Goods shall pass to Purchaser upon delivery of the Goods by ZiiLock to the common carrier for delivery.
- All time frames provided by ZiiLock, whether verbally or in writing, are good faith estimates of the expected delivery date for the Goods.
- ZiiLock shall use commercially reasonable efforts to fill Purchaser’s orders within the time stated but in no event shall ZiiLock be liable for any damages associated with ZiiLock’s inability to meet any such time frames or deadlines, including but not limited to incidental or consequential damages arising therefrom.
- Please note ZiiLock is not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged items due to the actions or inactions of any parcel service.
Damage to a listed part in the Limited Warranty during shipping is not covered by the Limited Warranty, but ZiiLock will replace such damaged listed parts if you:
- Notify ZiiLock of a listed part damaged in the shipping process within thirty (30) days of your receipt of the ZiiLock;
- Provide ZiiLock with a dated picture and video of the damaged listed part;
- Return all original packaging and paperwork included with the ZiiLock; and
- Note any damage to your product(s) on the Bill of Lading before you and the shipper sign-off on the shipment.
Note that shipping damage claims are very time sensitive and it is your responsibility to immediately inspect the ZiiLock for damage upon receipt.
The Limited Warranty does not cover any damage that may occur during shipping if the owner sets up their own shipping option or if the ZiiLock is shipped using a freight forwarder or similar service.
ZiiLock shall not be responsible for any delay in the delivery of, or failure to deliver, Goods due to causes beyond ZiiLock’s reasonable control including, without limitation, acts of God, acts of war or terrorism, enemy actions, hostilities, strikes, labor difficulties, embargoes, non-delivery or late delivery of materials, parts and equipment or transportation delays not caused by the fault of ZiiLock, delays caused by civil authorities, governmental regulations or orders, fire, lightening, natural disasters or any other cause beyond ZiiLock’s reasonable control. In the event of any such delay, performance will be postponed by such length of time as may be reasonably necessary to compensate for the delay.